It is our mission to educate and equip churches and communities to demonstrate how our adoption in Christ compels us to obey God's command to love and care for orphans.
Through conferences, workshops, regular meetings, one on one conversations, playgroups and daily life, we work to:
- Educate our churches and communities about God’s adoption of us and through that, the need to understand and act upon His call to care for orphans.
- Pray unceasingly for orphans, families in the adoption process, foster parents, birth mothers, and those caring for children in crisis.
- Support community and church members emotionally, prayerfully, and financially as they continue on the lifelong journey as adoptive and foster parents.
- Encourage our churches and communities to participate in orphan care in our neighborhoods and around the world.
- Counsel with God’s words of wisdom about His perfect timing, unlimited patience and faithfulness, and that “all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose” (Romans 8:28).
OUR STATEMENT OF FAITH:
- We believe the Bible is the Word of God, given to us by divine inspiration, and that it is therefore our only infallible, inerrant, and authoritative rule for faith and life.
- We believe there is one God, who has eternally existed in three distinct Persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, and that these three Persons are one God, the same in substance, equal in power and glory.
- We believe that, because of the free grace of God, the eternal Son of God took to himself a human nature, being conceived by the Holy Spirit in the womb of the virgin Mary, so that He was and continues to be both God and man forever. We affirm His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious and atoning death on the cross, His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present rule as head of the church and King over all creation, and His future bodily return in power and glory.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ is the only mediator between the holy God and sinful human beings, and that only those who come to God through him will be saved.
- We believe that this salvation is the free, gracious, and powerful work of God, who regenerates men, women, and children by the power of the Holy Spirit, thereby enabling them to come freely and gladly to Jesus Christ in faith and repentance.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ within the local church with equality across racial, gender, and class differences.
- We believe that all aspects of our lives should be lived to the glory of God.