Chosen for Life Ministries strives to connect you with as many resources as possible to complete the 15 Continuing Education credit hours that are required for foster parents. Below are websites that offer online courses for CE credits in many different subjects. Foster families are allowed to obtain 5 of the 15 required credit hours per year online. We hope this helps you find meaningful and helpful courses to complete your CE hours each year!
Foster care & adoptive community training
- Cost: $5.95 - $10.95 per course
- Credits: 2-5 credit hours per course
- Process: Read through powerpoint material and answer test questions at the end. Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.
- Website: http://www.fosterparentstest.com/store/index.htm
foster care institute
- Cost: $10
- Credits: 1 credit hour per course
- Process: Watch 30 minute-1hour webinar videos. Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you upon request.
- Website: http://drjohndegarmofostercare.weebly.com/trainingwebinars.html
- This website teaches through a faith-based perspective.
pro solutions training
- Cost: Free - $10
- Credits: 1-5 credit hours per course
- Process: Complete a pre-test, watch a powerpoint video, then complete a post-test over material. Certificate of Completion will be emailed to you.
- Website: https://www.prosolutionstraining.com/menu/?d_id=2