In everything that we do, we were created to glorify God (Isaiah 60:21) and enjoy Him forever (Luke 2:10). In order to do this well, CFLM seeks to offer praise to our Father for graciously inviting us into the work He is doing, generously providing for the mission He has set before us, and actively redeeming the brokenness of this world. We also seek Him in prayer asking that He direct our paths, prepare the way for us, and make Himself known.
Would you join us in prayer?
- Our Volunteer Meetings are a time to gather together to give praise for what the Lord is accomplishing through this ministry, plan for the paths He is directing us towards, and pray for His continued provision, strength, and guidance as we seek to make His glory known. These meetings are open to anyone, and we would love for you to come and plan and pray with us. We host these meetings every 2 months, so please visit our Calendar to see when the next meeting will be held.
- If you are unable to join us for our Volunteer Meeting, please pray with us from the comfort of your home as often as you are able! We invite you to pray with us for the Lord to show Himself faithful to those we serve. You can specifically be in prayer over the following:
- Foster Care Initiative
- Pray for our new Care Teams being created and current Care Teams working to serve families
- Pray for foster families in the community in need of Care Team support
- Pray for the Advocates leading ministries within their churches
- Pray for continued opportunities of community outreach
- Pray for our Learning to Care Workshop speakers as they prepare and teach families
- Pray for our workshops to meet the needs of our foster and adoptive families
- Pray for the planning of our 2019 Choosing to Care Conference
- Adoption Assistance Grant
- Pray for successful planning/implementation of this year's fundraisers
- Pray for continued ways of fundraising through community connections
- Expansion into Walton County
- Pray for relationships to be built with new pastors and their churches; that these churches would answer the call to care for their community's foster families and children
- Pray for networking with Walton County businesses, individuals, churches, donors, caseworkers, agencies, and families that we will work with
- Pray for wisdom as we strategically prepare for all that the Lord has in store
- Foster Care Initiative
We would love to pray for your requests at our next Volunteer Meeting! If you are thinking about adopting or fostering, in the process of either, or have friends who are caring for orphaned and vulnerable children - we want to pray for you! Please submit your prayer requests in the form below. You can tell us your name, or keep the request anonymous!