Chosen for Life Ministries 3rd Annual Choosing to Care Banquet was held on February 3, 2017. We spent the evening enjoying some amazing barbecue while listening to the wonderful entertainment from the Hog Mountain Boys bluegrass band. A huge thank you to Adam Yelton and Tim Stephens for the incredible barbecue and Brett's for the delicious sides! We are also extremely grateful for June Bird Photography for the wonderful photos that captured the fun of the night! To see these pictures, visit our Facebook page!
We are so thankful for all those who helped support us through this event! We are beyond grateful for the more than $157,000 that was raised at this year’s banquet and are incredibly humbled and encouraged by the way all those in attendance showed support for the work being done by this ministry. By God’s bountiful grace, we are continuing to grow and meet even more needs of families and churches throughout our community in their efforts to care for orphaned and vulnerable children.
Through the financial support we received at the banquet, and support we will receive throughout the year:
- Orphans are welcomed into their forever families with the help of our Adoption Assistance Grant
- Foster families are surrounded by loving Care Teams from their community
- Foster children are reminded of their worth through our My Name Matters gift set
- Adoptive and foster families are supported through education and prayer
- Community members are prepared to determine their role in caring for orphans
- Churches are equipped to grow and maintain their Orphan Care Ministry
- The gospel message of our adoption into Christ's family is spread throughout our community
If you are interested in partnering with us financially, please visit our website to learn what your role could look like!